Prawn or Fish Curry (quick and easy)
Prawns are delicious in curry, giving a firm bite and a gorgeous taste. Raw prawns need between eight and 15 minutes to cook depending on size. Cooked prawn merely need to be heated through and will take just a few minutes.
Ingredients (serves four)
• 675g peeled prawns or fish cut into chunks
• 485g Madhuban sauce*
• 2 tbls finely chopped coriander (optional)
• A few toasted almond flakes to garnish (optional)
• A few curls of fresh coconut to garnish (optional)
• A few coriander leaves to garnish (optional)
Method (cooking time five to eight minutes)
1. Thoroughly mix the prawns with the sauce in a large wok, karahi or saucepan.
2. Put the pan on a stove ring at medium and stir occasionally until the contents are simmering.
3. Stir in the coriander and add a little water if the sauce needs loosening. Cook through for a couple more minutes.
4. Serve with rice and chutneys.
Courtesy of Madhuban Curry Sauces.