A whisky and curry dinner will be held in the Mogul in Greenwich Church Street on Wednesday 19 September at 7.30pm.
Five different Indian dishes will be served, and each will be paired with a different whisky. Enjoy whiskies from Auchentoshan, from the Scottish Lowlands to good old Jack D, and dishes such as Goat Korma. Discover how the flavours of this famous drink pairs so well with Indian food.
Whisky writer and editor Daniel Ford (and Greenwich Curry Club man) will present the pairings, explaining a bit of the background of each one.
The evening will be held in the upstairs private dining room. Tickets cost £25. Please call 020 8858 6790 to book as numbers are limited.
1. A fine Lowland whisky, Auchentoshan, paired with Aloo Tikki.
2. Jack Daniels, paired with a traditional Indian Goat Korma, served with rice.
3. A special surprise malt whisky, paired with Subzi Bhajias.
4. Johnnie Walker Black label, paired with Tandoori Meat Sizzler.
5. A smooth Glenrothes Select Reserve, paired with a delicious surprise dish.