2tsps olive oil
300gms baby cuttlefish (prepared, washed, dried and ready to cook)
1/2 onion, sliced
2 Tbls fresh coriander, chopped (to garnish)
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1-2 tsp chilli, chopped
1 tsp cumin powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp turmeric
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1. Heat oil and fry onions until clear (not brown).
2. While this is frying mix ingredients with water to create paste (until it is consistency of tomato ketchup).
3. Add paste and fry for 1 minute.
4. Add baby cuttlefish and cook on high heat for 2-3 minutes.
5. Serve with rice and sprinkle fresh coriander on top.
• Baby cuttlefish was supplied by Lockies Shellfish in Greenwich